BA (Hons) Music Business degree
Our music business university degree rigorously prepares you for long term employment and success in music and the creative industries.
You’ll learn the art of business planning, digital technologies, entrepreneurship, music management, production, marketing and networking to ensure you stand out from the crowd.
Launch your career in the music industry with real-world learning!
Our BA (Hons) Music Business degree gives you 360º knowledge of the global music and creative industries and a solid foundation to build your career in music management.
Unlike larger schools, you’ll benefit from smaller classes with highly personalised tuition. At Echo Factory we develop your individual talents and creative business interests.
You’ll gain crucial skills through industry placements, project work and tutor-supported business planning. Run a record label, and work with emerging and established artists in a professional studio. Immersed in Leicester’s vibrant cultural quarter, this is a complete learning experience like no other!
Core elements of this course
- 360º view of the music business landscape.
- Marketing and music promotion
- Master the latest studio and production techniques, working with emerging and established artists.
- Artist management
- Tour management
- Entrepreneurship – understand how to seek out opportunities, raise finance and grow a global business.
- Collaborate with musicians & creatives
- Creative project management
- Understand social enterprise and third sector business models
- Launch your own creative business
Course codes for applying through UCAS
- Institution code: W75
- Course code: W375
- Campus code: D
- Institution code name: WOLVN
– Courses are validated by the University of Wolverhampton
Fees & Requirements
- Course fees UK / EU: £5,995 per year (eligible for Student Loans Finance). Fees compared to other Music degree providers
- International students: Please contact us to inquire and/ or register interest
- 72 UCAS points or equivalent, or relevant industry experience. We welcome applicants that have studied arts awards
- English language requirement of IELTS 6 or equivalent
Studying at Echo Factory
Echo Factory is a music school with a difference. Created by musicians for musicians, our mission is to provide the highest level of professional music training and fully prepare our students for a lifelong career in the music industry.
Our approach is personal. Our outlook is global. Our ethos is inclusive. We empower you to develop your talent and passion in the direction you choose, providing a truly personalised, inspiring and rigorous learning experience.
Tour our facilities
Live venue, record label, recording studios, rehearsal facilities, music classrooms, lecture theatre and cafe bar.